Ryan Cassata inspires me to possibly consider not going on testosterone… or just going on very low doses over short periods of time. He has had top surgery but believes that using testosterone creates privelidge and that sometimes privelige is a bad thing.
This in no way reflects anyone else’s transitions, because hrt is completely the right decision for some trans people. I am only currently exploring my options, is all.
I think, for me personally, losing my visibility as a trans person would be a not such a good thing. To be honest, it does have a lot to do with my family; my sisters are extremely feminist and are uneducated when it comes to trans issues—regardless of how intelligent they are about other lgbt issues (they are both queer). To be blunt, yes, they are somewhat transphobic—specifically ftm transphobic.
- roclgbtds likes this
- rogbone likes this
- mcgturtle reblogged this from fucknointernetignorance and added:
- ziggyswagdust likes this
- conflicts reblogged this from babyshibe and added:
- honestheroes likes this
- babyshibe reblogged this from conflicts and added:
- leehyunwoo-wad reblogged this from sonic-blunt and added:
- sonic-blunt reblogged this from rottenmeats
- compost-in-training likes this
- independentwormsaloon likes this
- charlottestrangeflower reblogged this from bizarrolord
- charlottestrangeflower likes this
- bizarrolord reblogged this from landonmorgan and added:
- theotheropinion reblogged this from joeytalkstrans and added:
- nickpftm likes this
- landonmorgan reblogged this from joeytalkstrans and added:
- spicyspence reblogged this from joeytalkstrans and added:
- acreativeboi likes this
- joeytalkstrans posted this